Rengha Holidays & Tourism Private Limited, the reliable DTO (Domestic…
Shivalokathyagar Temple is a Hindu temple located at Achalpuram in the Nagapattinam district of Tamilnadu, India, dedicated to Hindu Shiva. Historically Achalpuram is known as Tirunallur Perumanam Shivalokapuram, Mukthipuram, Thirumana Nallur and Thirumanavai.
- Moolavar : Shivaloka Thyagar
- Urchavar : Tirugnana Sambandar
- Amman / Thayar :Tiru Vennetru Umai Ammai, SuvedhaVibhuti Nayaki
- Thala Virutcham : Mango
- Theertham :Panchakkara, Ashwa, Vasishta, AthiriJamadagni, Vyasa Mrigandu theerthams
- Old year : 1000-2000 years old
- Historical Name :Shivalokapuram, Mukthipuram, Thirumana Nallur, Thirumanavai
- Location : Achalpuram,Nagapattinam,Tamil Nadu.
In the temple Lord Shiva offers thanks as Swayambumurthy. It is one of the sanctuaries of Tamil Saivite Nayanar Tirugnanasambandar’s 276 Paadal Petra Sthalams-Shiva Sthalams glorified in the early mediaeval Tevaram poems.
With a five-tier Rajagopuram, the temple stands majestically facing east. The tower is next to Nanda Mandapam and 100 Pillared Mandapam.
Saint Sambandar thanks with Stotra in the Mandapam 100 pillar
Poornambikai in pose at wedding.